This role reports into the Director of Digital & Social Media content. The digital content writer will work with content team on crafting seasonal calendar and executing big content ideas for brand blog. This candidate is someone who can create exciting content featuring people, product and lifestyle as it relates back to the Kenneth Cole brand. In addition, the digital content writer will work with the social media manager to write/edit select Facebook posts and tweets.
Write content of various types on regular basis.
Coordinate content with social media and e-commerce calendar
- Collaborate with social media manager to shoot/source accompanying images
- Collaborate with Public Relations department on securing interviews, event access and more for lifestyle events
- Coordinate fashion coverage, including conceiving, assigning and editing features, interviews, essays and more.
- Bring new ideas and concepts to content team
Openings : Content Writer : 5
Creative enthusiast People who can visualize and can able to depict story via designing. Who can create effective Image, Video and graphics content !
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
Plans concept by studying information and materials.
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Customer relationship manager helps in development of the firm and implementation of policies. He has to cater customer relations as a responsibility.
The manager has to proactively offer ideas and invite clients to the company for gainful business. He should have skills of marketing, customer service, data analysis etc
He has to play a role of Communication Bridge between clients and webChanakya
. Their work involves connecting and networking with all groups that interact with their company and ensure certain protocols are followed by their teams and the organization.
The manager has to coordinate and listen what customer wants and work on the strategies with his team, He has to effectively communicative with every member of their team.
Following are the tasks which have to be performed by CRM:
- Resolve customer issues
- Explain company’s policies and functionalities
- Follow up for any complaint
- Handle operational details
- Solve complex issues
Business Development Executive works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
One has to define long-term strategic goals, builds customer relationships, establish market position by identifying and defining business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals. He/She should have knowledge of current market conditions.
To maximize revenue for their organization, they need to find potential customers, and ultimately convert them into clients, and grow business in the future.
Business Development Executive Job Duties:
- Identifies ideas through industry research and tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Determines potential business deals by building relationship with potential partners and exploring opportunities.
- Locates potential business deals by analyzing market strategies and resolving internal priorities.
- Develops strategies by examining risks and potential and estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes by business deals by integrating requirements, preparing and negotiating contracts, coordinating contract requirements with business operations.
- Improves organization reputation by accepting ownership for achieving new requests; examining opportunities that add value to job accomplishments.
Business Development Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for sales, sales planning, selling to customer needs, market knowledge, presentation skills, closing skills, meeting sales goals.
The Digital Media Marketing oversees the digital marketing strategy for the organization. They are involved in developing multi-platform communication strategies by analyzing visitor data and finding new ways to market your product and services.
They may also work across several areas depending on the size and requirements of their employer.
Digital Media Marketer Job Duties:
Digital Media Marketer Skills and Qualifications:
- Formulating strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Keep track of conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Develops and manages digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizes a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC and Media buying.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the organization.
- Improving the design, content, conversion and utility of the website.
- Manages online brand and product/service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions and competitor analysis data.
- attention to detail and accuracy
- strong verbal communication skills for expressing ideas to colleagues and clients
- excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- ability to work independently and flexibly
- capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work as part of a team
- organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- networking and analytical skills
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms