Must Have Team for New eCommerce BusinessMay 15, 2015
How is Social Media Changing the Market Dynamics of Travel and Tourism IndustryAugust 13, 2015
Visual content marketing : The next step for brand awareness and lead generation we are being a visual culture we are highly influenced by this. click to know about it
There are ample types of visual contents for example Photography, word photos ,Videos, Info graphics, memes, Collages , but Videos and Infographics/Gifographics are the main graphics which create super change in the marketing.
- Info graphics and Gifographics: The representation of information done in the form of graphics which we can understand in one go. Infographics are shared on social media platforms like Google +, Pinterest, tumblr etc. Enhanced Infographics and Giforgraphics can also help to optimize search engine rankings. Info graphics are not only used for numerical data but also for “How to”, “Do you know”, “Tips” and for “Presentations”</ li>
- Kinetics Video- Video- Undeniable Storytelling Content. From funny to educational, inspiring, motivational, and humorous, and many more such categories people love to watch and share videos – from commercial marketing to online marketing Video – short ads have been powerful tool for Brands to create Brand awareness campaigns </ li> </ Ul>
Some unknown facts about Visual marketing:
- 93% of all human communications are done visually. – nonverbalgroup.
- Nearly 87% internet users in US watch online videos – comscore
- Visual content helps 37% more engagement from targeted users if the content has more visual contents. – blog.wsol
- The brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text. – rvda.org
- Visual contents are part inbound links generation strategy
- With the help of Visual Content you can captivate your audience by making them subscribe and following your brands – TVF
- On Facebook, photos perform best for likes , comments and shares as compared to text videos and Links- Dan Zarella